Every month, our design team pick out a selection of furniture to showcase new ideas and old favourites for anybody looking for inspiration for their own projects. We then ask our readers to vote on which one we should get into our London studio for a road test.
For April, we have four very different items to choose from so have a look below and don't forget to vote for your favourite. For more information and photos about each one, click on more info links to download the product guide for each one and get in touch or leave us a comment if you would like to find out more.
Crona Light by Brunner
Crona Light’s shape and expressiveness make it an unmistakable new addition to Brunner's Crona family. It’s available in two shell shapes and seven colours, with powder-coated sled frames to match and a choice of spider-base or solid wood legs. The slight inclination of the shell adds comfort while cleverly reflecting the light to give a two-tone effect – thus echoing the Crona upholstered collection.
- Light reflection gives the appearance of a two-tone effect.
- The base can be powder coated to match seat colour.
- The chair is available in a variety of bases, swivel, sled, 4 legs and wood.
- Bar stool to match.
- Seat pad available.
i2i chair by Steelcase
Collaborative work often occurs in areas where people can sit comfortably with one another. These spaces need a chair that lets them stay connected to each other and their information.
The i2i lounge chair was designed specifically to foster collaboration. Users can stay more engaged; they can retain eye-to-eye contact and eye-to-information thanks to the unique i2i dual swivel mechanism.
- Each time the user moves, the flexing fingers of the back give appropriate support according to the position.
- With no adjustments, the i2i office chair allows users to get comfortable quickly and stay engaged in their work.
- Tablet arm available.
- Optional swivel return cylinder.
- Optional roller base available.
BuzziVilleMeet by BuzziSpace
BuzziVille Meet is an easy way to create a chain of meeting places. Vertical BuzziVille partitions give you the privacy you need to craft your plans undisturbed. The size of the desktop determines the distance between the walls and consequently the number of people who can join the meeting.
- Available in small, medium & large
- Modular construction - add modules onto starter unit
Hush Phone Booth
Hush is a mobile, acoustic pod that can be moved and repositioned when needed. Unlike other pods, it has frosted glass back panels so it can even be positioned in the middle of an open plan office without blocking the flow of light.
Compact size and weight are good for quick rearrangements without disassembly.
Comes in a wide choice of internal finishes.
- 29.5 Db rating
- Pull-down laptop table
- Integrated power & USB sockets
- PIR light
- Full air circulation/extraction system