At the end of each month we highlight several new and exciting bits of workplace furniture in our products of the month post. We also ask you to vote for which one we should road test and review in our London Studio over the following month.
January's product of the month winner was Ballo by Humanscale which we will be testing and reviewing over the next few weeks. So keep an eye out for the results of at the end of the month.
For February's products of the month we feature three fantastic products from Frovi, Steelcase and Brunner. Have a look below for more details on our selections and don't forget to vote which one you want us to review:
Huddle by Frovi
Boasting the same essential design as the standard Huddle Shed, this Rustic version provides a quirky design feature with its outer timber cladding and tiled-look roof. Step out of the mainstream and into the garden shed for real blue-sky thinking, alone or with your colleagues. It can be equipped for full digital connectivity, despite its rustic appearance.
- Iconic design to create a genuine ‘talking point’
- LED lighting for the roof fitted as standard
- Highly effective acoustic properties for noise cancellation
- Rustic design uses commercial-grade materials for practicality
- Available in the fully clad Rustic design or entirely upholstered
- Media model includes monitor mount and integrated power and data
Gesture chair by Steelcase
Gesture is the first chair designed to support our interactions with today's technologies. Gesture is inspired by the human body and created for the way we work today.
Gesture features ground breaking innovations in seating such as the 360 degree arms, 3D Live Back, and core equaliser. Available in a wide variety of finishes, Gesture is perfect for many different types of work in a wide variety of spaces.
- Inspired by the human body. Created for the way we work today.
- The Gesture arm moves like the human arm, which allows users to be supported in any position.
- Gesture adapts cleverly to your natural movements and has simple controls that are easy to find, understand and use
ray by Brunner
ray comes across as slender, clear and dynamic, adding a premium touch to any office or meeting room. Thanks to the sophisticated workmanship, the joints have been diminished to a minimum. This makes ray easy to clean. The arm-rests are made of die-cast aluminium and are available in a chromed, polished, or powder-coated surface.
Thanks to its many variants, ray can be harmoniously integrated into any interior decoration concept and any type of architecture. ray is sturdy and durable.
Moreover, it is also available in a stackable version, making it perfectly suitable for conference areas.